African Black Tea
Our African Black Tea comes from Kenya, where some of the best teas leaves in the world are grown. Kenya’s rich volcanic soil and rainforest temperatures are the perfect conditions for growing tea with potent antioxidants and health benefits.
Our African Black tea has a gentle yet refreshing citrus taste and, combined with 300 mg of our proprietary mushroom blend, makes this tea the perfect everyday beverage.
- 100% USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher
- Diabetic-friendly/low sugar (1g of sugar per bottle)
- Manufactured without the use of solvents, carriers, fillers, colors, or preservatives
African Black Tea contains caffeine.
Some of the many health benefits of drinking African Black Tea:
- Black tea contains antioxidants called polyphenols that help the body remove free radicals and decrease cell damage. Consuming antioxidants promote a variety of health benefits, and decreases your risk of chronic diseases1
- A study on both green and black tea on mice suggested that black tea extracts increased insulin activity and improved how the body metabolized sugar.2
- Some research has shown that black tea has the potential to aid cancer therapy by reducing cancer cell development and metastasis.3
2 https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1756464613001916 Anti-diabetic activity of chemically profiled green tea and black tea extracts in a type 2 diabetes mice model via different mechanisms
Our Other Teas
Take a closer look at our other flavors of tea.
Rooibos is an herbal tea originating from South Africa that has been praised for its powerful antioxidants and immune-boosting properties. Rooibos tea has a sweet, mildly aromatic taste with mellow notes of honey and caramel. Rooibos is naturally caffeine-free.
1 g sugar / bottle
5 calories / bottle
Kenya Green Tea
Kenya Green tea is one of the premier green teas in the world. Grown in rich volcanic soils, Kenya Green has some of the highest levels of antioxidants of all teas. The taste is smoother and more floral than traditional green teas. Kenya Green is a favorite for any tea lover!
1 g sugar / serving
5 calories / serving
Imperial White tea is antioxidant-rich renowned for its wide range of health benefits, from anti-aging properties to the promotion of bone health. Our Imperial White tea has a fruity, sweet taste. We add a hint of real ginger root extract for a delightful kick.
1g sugar / serving
5 calories / serving
Have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us for product, investment, or other inquiries!
Our goal is to produce the finest ready-to-drink iced tea, at an affordable price.
Read about Boston Iced Tea Company and how you can be a part of the Boston Iced Tea family.