Imperial White Tea
Imperial White tea is harvested from the newly grown, tiny leaves of the tea plant, Camellia sinensis. Antioxidant-rich white tea is renowned for its wide range of health benefits, from anti-aging properties to the promotion of bone health.
Our Imperial White tea has a fruity, sweet taste. We add a hint of real ginger root extract for a delightful kick. With 300 mg of our proprietary mushroom extract, Imperial White tea helps increase both your immunity, and your brain power!
- 100% USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher
- Diabetic-friendly/low sugar (1g of sugar or less per serving)
- Manufactured without the use of solvents, carriers, fillers, colors, or preservatives
Imperial White Tea contains caffeine.
Some of the many health benefits of drinking Imperial White Tea:
- White tea may support anti-aging. White tea contains polyphenols, which can fight free radicals, and prevent cellular damage. Research shows that white tea might be useful in slowing the decline of collagen and elastin that naturally comes with aging.1
- Studies have shown that the catechins in white tea may protect against osteoporosis. Both free radicals and inflammation degrade bones as we age, and research has shown that antioxidants like catechins can help manage osteoporosis.2
- EGCG, the polyphenol found in tea, may help protect against memory loss, Parkinson’s, and Alzhiemer’s diseases. Research shows lower risk for cognitive disorders in tea drinkers than in those that do not drink tea.3, 4
Our Other Teas
Take a closer look at our other flavors of tea.
African Black Tea
Our African Black Tea comes from Kenya, where some of the best teas leaves in the world are grown. It has a gentle yet refreshing citrus taste and is the perfect everyday beverage.
1g sugar / bottle
5 calories / bottle
Kenya Green Tea
Kenya Green tea is one of the premier green teas in the world. Grown in rich volcanic soils, Kenya Green has some of the highest levels of antioxidants of all teas. The taste is smoother and more floral than traditional green teas. Kenya Green is a favorite for any tea lover!
1 g sugar / serving
5 calories / serving
Rooibos is an herbal tea originating from South Africa that has been praised for its powerful antioxidants and immune-boosting properties. Rooibos tea has a sweet, mildly aromatic taste with mellow notes of honey and caramel. Rooibos is naturally caffeine-free.
1 g sugar / bottle
5 calories / bottle
Have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us for product, investment, or other inquiries!
Our goal is to produce the finest ready-to-drink iced tea, at an affordable price.
Read about Boston Iced Tea Company and how you can be a part of the Boston Iced Tea family.