Kenya Green Tea
Kenya Green Tea is one of the premier green teas in the world. Grown in rich volcanic soils, Kenya Green has some of the highest levels of antioxidants of all teas, and the taste is smoother and more floral than that of other traditional green teas.
Our Kenya Green has a deliciously fresh taste and is loaded with powerful health benefits. Combined with 300 mg of our proprietary mushroom blend, Kenya Green is a favorite for any tea lover!
- 100% USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher
- Diabetic-friendly/low sugar (1g of sugar or less per serving)
Kenya Green Tea contains caffeine.
Some of the many health benefits of drinking Kenya Green Tea:
- Green tea may boost brain function, memory and mood. Green tea contains the amino acid L-theanine, which studies suggest improves cognition, brain function, and memory; it may be useful in therapies related to Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.1, 2
- Green tea includes potent antioxidants called catechins, which research suggest protect against cancer.3
- Regular consumption of Green tea may lower the risk of cancer reoccurrence.4
- Research suggests that drinking Green tea regularly may help people lose weight by boosting the metabolic rate and increasing the body’s fat burning capacity.5
- Green tea is recognized for EGCG, the main polyphenol in tea that studies have shown may lower body fat.6
4 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11369139/ Regular consumption of green tea and the risk of breast cancer recurrence: follow-up study from the Hospital-based Epidemiologic Research Program at Aichi Cancer Center (HERPACC), Japan.
Our Other Teas
Take a closer look at our other flavors of tea.
African Black Tea
Our African Black Tea comes from Kenya, where some of the best teas leaves in the world are grown. It has a gentle yet refreshing citrus taste and is the perfect everyday beverage.
1g sugar / bottle
5 calories / bottle
Imperial White tea is antioxidant-rich renowned for its wide range of health benefits, from anti-aging properties to the promotion of bone health. Our Imperial White tea has a fruity, sweet taste. We add a hint of real ginger root extract for a delightful kick.
1g sugar / serving
5 calories / serving
Rooibos is an herbal tea originating from South Africa that has been praised for its powerful antioxidants and immune-boosting properties. Rooibos tea has a sweet, mildly aromatic taste with mellow notes of honey and caramel. Rooibos is naturally caffeine-free.
1 g sugar / bottle
5 calories / bottle
Have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us for product, investment, or other inquiries!
Our goal is to produce the finest ready-to-drink iced tea, at an affordable price.
Read about Boston Iced Tea Company and how you can be a part of the Boston Iced Tea family.