Rooibos Red Tea
Our Rooibos tea has a sweet, mildly aromatic taste with mellow notes of honey and caramel. Rooibos is naturally caffeine-free, rich in vitamins, minerals and flavonoids and, combined with our 300 mg proprietary mushroom blend, makes it the perfect tea for any time of day!
- 100% USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher
- Diabetic-friendly/low sugar (1g of sugar or less per bottle)
- Manufactured without the use of solvents, carriers, fillers, colors, or preservatives
Rooibos Red Tea is naturally caffeine free.
Some of the many health benefits of drinking Rooibos Red Tea:
- Rooibos contains naturally occurring flavonoids Quercetin and Luteolin, which research studies have shown to slow pancreatic tumor growth while promoting cancer cell death. 1
- The flavonoids Orientin and Luteolin in Rooibos have been show to improve bone health, reduce inflammation, and reduce cellular toxicity.2, 3
- Rooibos is the only natural source of the flavonoid compound Aspalathin, which research shows has multiple health benefits like balancing blood sugar levels, reducing stress hormones, preventing diabetes, and even promoting weight loss.4
1 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12168845 Blockade of the epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase activity by quercetin and luteolin leads to growth inhibition and apoptosis of pancreatic tumor cells.
Our Other Teas
Take a closer look at our other flavors of tea.
African Black Tea
Our African Black Tea comes from Kenya, where some of the best teas leaves in the world are grown. It has a gentle yet refreshing citrus taste and is the perfect everyday beverage.
1g sugar / bottle
5 calories / bottle
Kenya Green Tea
Kenya Green tea is one of the premier green teas in the world. Grown in rich volcanic soils, Kenya Green has some of the highest levels of antioxidants of all teas. The taste is smoother and more floral than traditional green teas. Kenya Green is a favorite for any tea lover!
1 g sugar / serving
5 calories / serving
Imperial White tea is antioxidant-rich renowned for its wide range of health benefits, from anti-aging properties to the promotion of bone health. Our Imperial White tea has a fruity, sweet taste. We add a hint of real ginger root extract for a delightful kick.
1g sugar / serving
5 calories / serving
Have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us for product, investment, or other inquiries!
Our goal is to produce the finest ready-to-drink iced tea, at an affordable price.
Read about Boston Iced Tea Company and how you can be a part of the Boston Iced Tea family.